Simple and delicious egg dishes that you definitely need to try.
Chicken eggs are a very useful, nutritious and necessary for a balanced diet product, and even very affordable, so it can be found in almost every refrigerator. Therefore, we decided to give you a few ideas on what to cook from eggs except for the hateful scrambled eggs and scrambled eggs. All recipes are simple but tasty, so be sure to take note of them!
Chinese noodle soup with egg
Not everyone is able to imagine that you can make noodle soup out of eggs, so this recipe can be a pleasant discovery for you. You will not be left hungry after it, as it is both an easy and quite nutritious dish - mainly due to eggs and chicken broth. Ingredients take the following:
- 300 grams of noodles;
- 2-2.5 liters of ready-made chicken broth;
- 3 eggs;
- 3 carrots;
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 5 green onion stalks;
- 50 g of ginger root.
In the original recipe for cooking take egg noodles instant ramen, but you can replace it with any other. The use of ginger is also optional. So:
- Put the saucepan with water on the fire, salt it and bring to a boil. Throw noodles into boiling water and cook for 7 minutes. Then we recline on a colander and cover with a lid.
- Peel carrots and ginger. Carrots cut into circles. Chop green onions finely.
- Put ginger, peeled garlic cloves into a saucepan with cooked in advance, infused chicken broth, pour in a spoon of soy sauce and set on fire.
- When the broth boils, add carrots and green onions to the container and cook further until vegetables are ready. Remove from heat by removing garlic and ginger from the broth.
- In a bowl, break three eggs and whip them, adding salt and vegetable oil.
- Stirring the hot broth, pour the egg mixture into it, then close the pan with a lid for a minute. Mix again, dividing the egg mass that was formed with a spoon or fork into individual slices.
- Add our noodles to the broth and, if necessary, heat up the soup.
Noodle soup is ready! A great way to cook eggs from less than half an hour, isn't it? When serving, decorate it with the remnants of chopped onion.
Eggs baked with tomatoes and spinach
The next idea of what to cook from eggs, you will like no less than the previous one. Indeed, if eggs can be cooked and fried, then why not bake them? And if you add tomatoes to egg dishes - it’s just a fairy tale! And we need the following ingredients:
- 4 large eggs;
- 1 medium bulb;
- 150 g fresh spinach;
- 1 can of canned tomatoes;
- 200 g crumbled feta cheese;
- 2 tbsp. olive oil;
- 1 tsp salts;
- 1 tsp ground pepper;
- 1 tsp sweet paprika;
- 1 tsp ground cumin;
- 2 tsp. hot sauce.
Note again that this is an original recipe for how to cook eggs in baked form. But if you have the tension on the ingredients, then you have the full right to experiment. For example, if fresh spinach is not available, you can get frozen. Take any hot sauce, or you can not use it at all - decide what you like best. Olive oil is undesirable, but in the extreme case, you can replace sunflower. And try to replace feta cheese or other soft cheese.
- In a skillet or medium-sized deep skillet, heat the olive oil.
- Put onion into the saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes until tender. Then add the spinach and simmer for about 2 minutes so that it only wilts a little. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the tomatoes, salt and spices. Add hot sauce if desired. Pour the onion and spinach mixture there and stir well again.
- Take 4 medium ceramic or glass baking tins, about 300 grams each, and lubricate them with oil. Distribute the vegetable mixture between them.
- In the center of each form, break the egg and sprinkle it with feta or other grated cheese.
- Bake the egg-vegetable mass until the protein thickens, but the yolk remains soft - about 12-15 minutes.
See how easy and tasty eggs can be made? And all this will take you from 30 to 40 minutes, no more.
Egg boats with cheese
But what can be cooked from eggs for breakfast: hearty and flavorful baked boats with eggs and cheese! They are very easy to prepare, and how tasty they are - just you will lick your fingers. To prepare such egg dishes, we need:
- 4 medium rustic baguette;
- 5 eggs;
- 1/3 cup heavy cream;
- 100 g of dried bacon;
- 80-85 g of cheese "Gruyere";
- 2 green onion stalks;
- salt, pepper to taste.
As always, you can experiment and replace the dried bacon with smoked bacon or brisket, baguette with another crispy bun, and Gruyere cheese with another hard Swiss cheese.
- Make a V-shaped incision on baguettes and remove most of the pulp. We got 4 "boats."
- Bacon cut into thin slices and fry in a pan until crispiness.
- Grate the cheese, finely chop the onion, salt and pepper.
- Smash five eggs in a bowl, add cream and lightly whisk. Add bacon, onion, cheese to the egg-cream mass, and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- We distribute the mass into 4 parts and put the spoon inside the "boats".
- Put the boats on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- We bake for 20-25 minutes: focus on the golden brown color and aerial texture. If necessary, you can once again salt and pepper baguettes.
Done - give the “boats” cool down for about five minutes, and serve on the table.
And here's another thing that you can easily and quickly cook with eggs and vegetables- This is egg rolls, a popular dish of Korean cuisine. Several options for how to cook these egg dishes, you will see in the following video:Related article: 3 unusual ways to cook eggs, of which very few people know