Self-made gadgets that will help you out in a hopeless situation
Some readers may say that all these devices can be bought in any online store, but if it doesn’t wait and delivery, and you have extra parts and tools, then why not make useful gadgets with your own hands? Go!
In order not to use the flash of the smartphone as a flashlight and prevent it from overheating, make such gadgets with your own hands! To create a flashlight you need to find:
- Micro USB connector;
- white LED;
- 100 Ohm resistor;
- soldering iron.
- Remove the connector from the enclosure.
- We are looking for a plus (+) connector - as a rule, it is located on the right side of the first leg (if anything, look for pinout of contacts on the Internet). To solder the resistor.
- Solder to the resistor the anode (+) of the LED. The cathode (-) is soldered to the minus from the connector.
- To fit the LED into the case from USB, use the file and file a plastic part of it a little.
- Insert the resulting structure into the case. Flashlight can be used!
USB 2.0 adapter
Do you want to connect a standard USB flash drive to your smartphone, but there is no adapter? Again, remember about homemade gadgets! You still need Micro USB, as well as a USB 2.0 socket.
- We disassemble the USB-socket.
- Cut off the wires from it, leaving only the small ends.
- Now you should solder the micro connector to USB 2.0. Watch that the pins match: the black wire is this, the white one is “+”, the green one is “-”, the red one is +.
- Cut out a suitable hole in the housing of the socket and place soldered connectors into it.
See how easy it is to create convenient gadgets with your own hands - now, right on your smartphone, you can watch documents from a flash drive!
Mini headphone jack
The wire came off next to the mini-jack - it does not matter! In addition to the already familiar tools, you need a plastic plug on the tip of a medical syringe.
- Remove the cap from the syringe, remove the needle from it.
- Drill a hole in the nose that fits in diameter to your headphone wire.
- Solder the wires to each other.
- Insert the plastic sleeve from the cap tightly into place. That's all!
But how do other gadgets do it yourself - try to make the same stand-charger:Related article: How to make a portable charger for iPhone in 10 minutes?