Pharmaceutical remedies for herpes
General information about the virus
Herpes is one of the most common diseases. According to recent estimates, about 90% of the population is infected with this virus in the world. The main feature of herpes can be considered the fact that it can be hidden in the body for an extended period of time. And only at the moment of lowering immunity, it will manifest itself, for the first time or repeatedly. Manifests a disease of small bubbles, a rash on the skin. Most often it occurs on the lips and nasal mucosa.
The source of infection is a sick person who has a virus on the mucous membrane. It is transmitted by airborne droplets, at the contacts.
Factors provoking the disease
Factors provoking the disease include the following:
- catarrhal diseases, viral or bacterial infections;
- hypothermia and overwork, stress;
- various injuries;
- menstruation period in women;
- vitamin deficiencies, nutritional deficiencies, strict diets;
- excessive tanning and excessive sun exposure.
The virus can infect almost any part of the skin or mucous membranes, but most often there is herpes on the lips and in the area of the nasolabial triangle.
Herpes refers to those diseases that are best not to get sick, because the probability of relapse is very high. Anyone with a rash on their lips is potentially infectious. And not only for everyone around, but also for himself. Bring the virus from the lips to the eye area and to other mucous membranes.
If you are still sick, then follow these guidelines:
- Do not touch the affected area with your hands. If you touch it, wash your hands thoroughly.
- Give yourself a personal towel and a set of dishes.
- Do not peel the crust or squeeze the bubbles, as this will only delay the healing process.
- Limit kisses and intimate contacts.
- Choose an effective remedy against the disease.
- Apply the agent against the virus not with your fingers, but with a cotton swab.
Herpes is considered a very common disease, but despite this, some people ignore the treatment of this ailment, which is fundamentally wrong. Properly choosing an effective tool, you can get rid of the disease in the shortest possible time. Tetracycline, zinc, oxolinic ointment is an incomplete list of drugs that help minimize the unpleasant symptoms of the disease. If you have a running stage of herpes, you may need to use other drugs.
Below we look at the ointment that will help at different stages of the disease:
- Oxolinic ointment.This remedy, used against herpes, is most often used for prevention. If it is used as a treatment, then recovery will come only in a few weeks. At the initial stage of the disease, oxolinic ointment is an effective remedy, but if the rash is already several days old, it will be easier to give preference to a stronger remedy. As a prophylactic drug, oxolinic ointment can be used when you just feel unwell, and the rash has just begun to appear. Follow the instructions - and pimples will not become an unpleasant phenomenon for you.
- Zinc ointment.A very popular drug in the fight against lip rash is considered to be zinc ointment. It helps to heal the painful sores on the lips as soon as possible. Zinc ointment has a drying and anti-inflammatory effect, reducing irritation and helping to restore the affected skin area. When the bubbles on the lips begin to burst, they turn into small ulcers. Such ulcers make painful smile or eating. And it is precisely to speed up the healing process helps zinc ointment. This tool is safe, it can even be used by pregnant and lactating women (after consulting a doctor), as well as mothers to help small children. Zinc ointment is a safe remedy for herpes, which will help everyone. It is applied with a cotton swab and left for a few minutes. And after a couple of minutes, the excess funds can be removed. The effect of use can be seen in a few minutes.
- Tetracycline ointment.This remedy for herpes is a bacteriostatic antibiotic that allows you to stop the growth of bacteria and defeat the disease. Tetracycline ointment helps to cope with various bacterial infections, including herpes.For treatment, it is necessary to lubricate the problem area with ointment four times a day, capturing some healthy skin. Coping with the disease tetracycline ointment helps in a matter of days.
If you are a victim of herpes, then it is worth remembering that the sooner you start the fight and choose a remedy against the disease, the sooner your face will return a presentable look, without rashes and acne. However, if you have a neglected stage, then, first, seek help from a specialist.