Do it yourself scrub at home
Good day, dear needlewomen!
Nowadays, high technology exists a huge number of fashionable expensive cosmetics, and the label says that everything consists of natural products. Why do we forget that these same natural products are on hand, and we argue that they are much more natural and healthier than those that are in the composition of store jars. And the price of cosmetic products for skin and hair care will be much lower if we make them with our own hands from the same products!
In our last lesson, we learned to make beautiful soap with our own hands, and now we will present you the idea of an original gift with our own hands to a friend, mother, sister or yourself! We offer you to give a very nice and useful gift with your own hands, for example, on March 8 or birthday - this is a homemade body scrub in a beautifully decorated jar.
Beauticians insist on regular facial cleansing with a scrub.Scrub completely refreshes the epidermis layer, removing old, horny skin. This procedure can be carried out not only in the cabin, in the cabin, because with natural ingredients you can make a wonderful scrub at home!
Scrub at home from coffee grounds
First we will make a coffeeScrub based on cardamom and cinnamon.Little Lily shared her master class.
Ingredients of coffee based scrub:
- Coconut oil.Coconut oil is nourishing, softensIt has a moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Coconut oil is completely absorbed by skin cells, it makes it velvety and delicate, also has regenerating properties and smoothes fine lines.
- Coffee. Coffee tones the skin, tightens it, fights cellulite. Coffee also smoothes the skin and provides a lifting effect. Skin aftercoffee is more tender than gentle. The most useful and effective in cosmetology is not a sublimated product, but whole and ground coffee beans. Grains retain all their beneficial properties and the content of vitamins and trace elements in coffee beans is much higher.
- Cardamom. Cardamom has anti-cellulite properties and cleans skin well.yCardamom greatly enhances the effect of other oils, so most often cardamom is used in combination. Cardamom in cosmetology improves blood circulation, contributes to a deeper penetration of nutrients into the skin and slightly brightens it.
- Jojob Oilbut. Jojoba oil contains a large amount of vitamin E - it helps to preserve youth and beauty. Oilo Jojoba contains amino acids that are similar in structure to collagen, that is, it is the substance that is responsible for the elasticity of the skin. Oil moisturizes, tones the skin, nourishes it, making it incredibly soft.
For the basis of the scrub take the coffee grounds.
Mix our ingredients together by eye. Add some cinnamon and cardamom.
For the smell, you can add a pinch of vanilla.
Now our handmade gift needs to be beautifully packaged. You will need a jar with a lid. We shift our scrub into it.
Do you already feel this magical scent?
Pre-print the forms for a beautiful gift decoration.
Carefully cut the sticker on the coffee scrub.
In order that our sticker is not soaked, we laminate it with adhesive tape.
And glue to the jar, also glue a beautiful bow.
An original gift with your own hands is ready! Keep such a scrub in the refrigerator, preferably not more than a month.
Sugar based home scrub
Sugar based homemade scrub recipe:
- a glass of sugar
- jojoba oil
- lemon and mandarin essential oil
We pour out the scrub base - sugar.
On a fine grater, rub lemon zest into sugar.
Next, rub the mandarin zest.
Add 5 drops of essential oil to the scrub.
Essential oil will give the scrub an incredible aroma and many useful properties, as well as citrus scent uplifting.
Also add to the scrub jojoba oil.
Stir the scrub handmade.
What a beauty! So I want to eat it!
We print stickers on the scrub.
Download template below.
We make a handmade gift. Such a gift will not leave anyone indifferent - this is 100%! Any girl will be happy to receive such a lovely gift!
How to make a facial scrub?
We will also advise you other ingredients to scrub at home. The composition of each will determine its own, it depends on what kind of skin you have and what she needs at this moment. Yes, and on the availability of products!
The main component of home scrub are solids with peeling properties.
- Ground coffeeor sleepingcoffee grounds. Coffee reanimates faded skin: evens the complexion, the skin after coffee shines.
- Eggshell.Eggshell is a source of calcium and hyaluronic acid, necessary for maintaining the youth of the skin. Eggshell fights pigmentation and fine wrinkles on the face.
- Pine and Walnuts.They have a powerful nutritional property, eliminates redness.
- Cereals.Scrub with oatmeal is especially necessary for oily skin: it regulates the release of subcutaneous fat to mat the face. Oatmeal has a beneficial effect on the aging skin: restores elasticity and smoothes wrinkles.
- Food and sea salt.Food salt - removes dirt from the pores, prevents the appearance of black spots on the face. And sea salt - aligns the structure of the skin. Salt scrub should be fine.
- Sugar.Sugar is needed in the role of an exfoliating facial scrub ingredient at home. Sugar makes the skin soft and velvety due to the removal of dead cells. Sugar should also be fine.
- Soda.Widely used in home cosmetics for oily skin. Bold luster, wide and dirty pores - all this is eliminated by regular use of scrub with the addition of soda. With its cleansing effect, soda is not inferior to expensive cosmetics.
- Grape seed.Grape seeds are used in the ground form and have a beneficial effect on fading skin. This product contains grape seed oil, which has a smoothing effect on the upper layer of the epidermis.
In addition to abrasive particles, gel-like substances are added to the home scrub, which prevent damage to the skin and soften the scrub:
- Sour cream and yogurt.
- Fruit puree.
- Shower gel.
- Olive oil or jojoba oil.