22 helpful tips for all occasions
1. Flights are often cheaper in the middle of the night. Another sure way to find a cheaper plane ticket is to use the Incognito mode in the browser.
2. Sometimes taxi drivers ask passengers if they are local? Always answer "Yes", even if this is your first time in this city. Having seen a person who does not know the city in front of him, a rare taxi driver will not want to earn a little on you - and will choose a longer route, for which he will have to pay more. To protect yourself, lay a route in advance through a smartphone app.
3. Forget to show a bonus card in the store? If you have an iPhone, open the Reminders application, create a reminder and activate the "Remind by location" option, then select the desired geolocation). As soon as you find yourself near the shopping center, the smartphone will automatically remind you of the card.
4. Pay in cash, not by card. Paper and steel banknotes, as opposed to “electronic” money on cards and wallets, are quite tangible.You will be sorry to spend them, and as a result you will buy less varied rubbish.
5. In addition, banks can charge a fee for service if the terminal in the store is not provided by a partner bank. The amount of the commission can be 20-30 rubles, moreover, it is written off not on the day of purchase, but a few days later. If you look at the statement on your account, it is quite possible, you will find in it such charges.
6. Out of razor blades? Take an old blade and sharpen it about ... old jeans (denim). "Sharpening" is enough for one procedure - and possibly two.
7. Want to make cheap wine really cool? Just pour it into a blender and “twist” for 20 seconds. This will soften the tannins present in the drink and aerate (oxygenate) the wine. Mmm!
8. The smiley on the check increases the waiters tip by an average of 9% and lowers the tip for the waiter by 3%.
9. By the end of the day, your feet will increase in size by 5–10%. So you need to buy shoes in the evening, not in the morning.
10. Can't afford Microsoft Office? Download Open Office from the Internet. There are almost as many functions in it, and the price is zero.
11. Want to fix your own electronics? Go to iFixIt.com.There you can download detailed repair instructions for almost any equipment (including in Russian).
12. Old paint brushes - like “wooden” ones, but don't you want to buy new ones? Hold them for half an hour in vinegar - and they will look like new.
13. For girls: use a hair restorer (conditioner) for shaving. It is much cheaper than female shaving cream, and will make your legs really smooth.
14. Android users can return the downloaded application within 2 hours, if for some reason they did not like it.
15. Leaving the city and want to save on electricity? Unplug all electrical appliances from the outlet, including a microwave, bread maker, etc. Electricity bill will be lower!
16. Before you use candles, keep them in the refrigerator. So they will burn longer.
17. Do you want to pay speeding tickets? Move the seat back - so that you can barely reach the pedals. Exceed will not work with all the desire.
18. Out of finger batteries? You will fit and little finger! Insert it into the device, and fill the gap between the “plus” and the contact with a ball of thin foil.
nineteen.Afraid to spend too much while shopping? Do not touch anything! Touching a thing creates a psychological contact between you and her, and you are more likely to buy it.
20. The ability to play an instrument adds 7 points to your IQ at once!
21. Five things you need to know before the flight:
It is best to buy a ticket 6-8 weeks before departure. According to statistics, the ideal day to buy is 54 days;
Buy tickets on Tuesdays and Thursdays, fly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays;
Sunday is the most "expensive" day for the flight;
Ticket prices change up to three times per day;
Discounted tickets are usually offered at the beginning of the week.